
A lonely highway, i passed today
The sky was dreary and the leaves were black
Memories hit me hard as they seemed so far
I saw my comfort zone in the sky, i thought i was high, but i guess birds can only fly.
So i watched them pass me by as i thought deeply and cried
I long for every second we had, too bad it couldn't last
I never imagined leaving you in my past
I've been in love before, but for some reason this feels so much different
We're both scared, but yet so prepared
I hate how life is seperating us, but i feel i still have your trust
Plus you're not the type that longs for lust
You only discuss the puss & bust in our lives
I refuse to be heart broken again
Memory lane doesn't help so i switch the gears to the fast lane
This lonely highway is killing me
I must reach the next exit before i regret this
I've always been strong, i've never put all of my time into someone
But with you my emotions are different
They make me cry and feel all gushy inside
I can't hide anymore, and i'm not scared to admit that you've changed me
I didn't mean to fall for you, but i believe you tripped me
To believe in you and I is like saying a lie relates to the truth
I have proof so what shall we do?
I'm confused but i know i want to be with you
Hopefully i can tell you all of this before it's too late
WAIT ! why are the ambulances and police men at my exit?
They say a car crashed rushing fast,
I gasped as i saw your body and a picture perfect frame in your hand of you and i
That day i had no choice but to get off the exit
As i got off i took one look back and i left you with my past
I miss you even though we couldn't last
0 comments:
Post a Comment