
Beauty never looked so ugly.
Ugly never looked so pretty.
My thoughts are confused but i'm amused by his smile,
by his touch,
by his kiss,
I miss his voice but i have to make a choice.
The negatives out weigh the positives
The brainless boy,
The wanna be a part of the world boy,
The follower boy,
The little boy that thinks he's grown,
The boy who's lost,
The boy that has so much potential but he hides it behind his heartless heart
I see light in him
I see education in him
I see a hard working man
I see a faithful man
I see a decent college man
I see a man on his legal grind
I see a light shining so bright it's hard to fight off what other people say, just cause there feeling dismayed
I believe he can achieve I fell quickly for him,
unknown and unaware of his beliefs, he stole my heart like a midnight thief
I see his light, i do but it's his darkness i'm scared of
I wouldnt want anyone to change for me but i feel this was just meant to be
I can't see my future but something tingles inside and i swear it's telling me to abide my time
I know he's not perfect, but who is?
Should i choose the lost boy or live my life knowing i left someone behind that needed my help
Some people cross our path ways for many reasons, some just for seasons
Never give up on somone, everyone gets lost in this world we call hell
Don't act like you've never rebelled
We always remember that one person who helped us , who rescued us, who found us, who picked us up
So yes I choose the lost little boy because it seems nobody else will care to help him find his way
So i chose to stay :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment