poetry isn't just something you read and overlook.
it's everything and more.
to me poetry is love.
it's my get a way when everything is wrong.
it's my hearts desire when everything is right.
it's my reefa when I wanna get away of the issues of the world and I don't even smoke; but it gets me so high that sometimes it's hard to come down.
it's my get together; got that good come back, now throw it back.
it's my inner soul.
it's my church when I miss a sunday.
it's my expression to thy self.
it's like what tupac and biggie were to rap, it lyrically takes over my mind.
it's what Malcolm X & Martin Luther King Jr were to society.
it's what GOD was to Jesus Christ, the son of GOD.
you see poetry isn't just some THING to me, it's every THING to me.
Monday
Poetry .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment