Is what we’ve become who the future will see us become?
Is what we’ve dreamed of developed into an illusion?
Is what we’ve lived for suddenly starting to die?
Is what our family used to be just a memory my eyes blink to see?
Is what my back stands against supposed to be called a wall?
Is what my friends claim to be supposed to really be called my enemies?
Is what forgiveness feels supposed to be what hatred kills?
Is what love means as to what devotion cries?
In all reality we live to die, we sleep to dream, we eat to gain strength, we drink to remorse our feelings, we cry to feel, we feel to cry, we love to get hurt, we hurt to get love, we’re blind to see, we see but yet to become blind, we change to receive confidence, we believe to have faith, we kill to relieve violence that ticks until our brain tocks, we smell to remember, we hear in order to listen, revelation is the end I try not to pretend but with eyes blind I can only go where the blind leads me. As they lead me to an edge, they scream jump, as I jumped I had no idea I was at the edge of my life, as I’m falling my eyes start to receive sight. I stopped in mid air to realize only he cared. With eyes closed for so long and with being at the bottom for so long I can only go up from here. I appear to be filled with wisdom and knowledge. Rock bottom is blissful for me, I appreciate the darkness of this world, because as I hit darkness, light spased out through the crevices. Everytime I hit hell, he shows me a better side of heaven. All I can see is what my future has been holding for me. All I can hear is what the wise speaks to me. And all I can smell is success waiting for me.
Is what we’ve dreamed of developed into an illusion?
Is what we’ve lived for suddenly starting to die?
Is what our family used to be just a memory my eyes blink to see?
Is what my back stands against supposed to be called a wall?
Is what my friends claim to be supposed to really be called my enemies?
Is what forgiveness feels supposed to be what hatred kills?
Is what love means as to what devotion cries?
In all reality we live to die, we sleep to dream, we eat to gain strength, we drink to remorse our feelings, we cry to feel, we feel to cry, we love to get hurt, we hurt to get love, we’re blind to see, we see but yet to become blind, we change to receive confidence, we believe to have faith, we kill to relieve violence that ticks until our brain tocks, we smell to remember, we hear in order to listen, revelation is the end I try not to pretend but with eyes blind I can only go where the blind leads me. As they lead me to an edge, they scream jump, as I jumped I had no idea I was at the edge of my life, as I’m falling my eyes start to receive sight. I stopped in mid air to realize only he cared. With eyes closed for so long and with being at the bottom for so long I can only go up from here. I appear to be filled with wisdom and knowledge. Rock bottom is blissful for me, I appreciate the darkness of this world, because as I hit darkness, light spased out through the crevices. Everytime I hit hell, he shows me a better side of heaven. All I can see is what my future has been holding for me. All I can hear is what the wise speaks to me. And all I can smell is success waiting for me.

0 comments:
Post a Comment