Saturday

To Life


My heart doesn't beat any more. I've reached the end of my apple core. My mind doesn't think any more. For who i am I? My soul yearns for sympathy. I feel my life has attacked me. I'm no longer flying with the birds. I'm now swimming with the sharks who tend to eat me alive, I try to strive for my life but I'm way too deep where the water beneath won't let me see. The leeches suck life out of me. The octopus swings me back and fourth with it's many hands, I can barely stand. There i lay floating to the top, as the sting ray strolls by shocking me to death. As i try and catch my breath, the water over flows my mouth. I'm suffocating as I'm drowning. No one there to help me, No one there to ease my pain, for the birds fly high in vain. As my soul reaches the surface, it still sees no purpose. For my life will soon again drown to the sharks who eat my flesh and keep me down and depressed. these burdens never leave my chest. The piranhas leave my body sitting there, as they feast upon me, i feel the wrath of the tsunami. Who is beauty? For i know the beast. He seeks murder upon me. There's no sense in trying to console me, the anger and fury dry up my eyes when i try to cry. By far people lie, by far people cry, by far people do, by far I'm not people. I'm not who i used to be, there's no use in helping me. All they want to do is make my life a living hell, just because they rebel. Some friends I was given. I have no one. My back stands against the wall, as the world is spinning I'm becoming dizzy. This life is long and depressing, I'm living life as I'm stressing. My family has taken a needle and sucked the blood out of my veins. I feel insane. I told you to be, is not always what it's cracked up to be. BLAH BLAH, HA HA, they say as my soul cracks, I can't bare there horrific attacks. I'm fed up. I'm giving up. I'm lost and i can't find my way. So long light, I've chose to put up a fight, good night.

P.S.

To those who never cared, I've lived life as i no longer care, so here is a story of a lost child, whose life was in denial.

0 comments:

Blog Archive