Monday

Dreams


I ask myself if dreams come true?
If they do, why hasn't mine flew?
They tell me i have no clue, deep down I'm blue.
Beyond and above, love resides beside the stars, i must reach the galaxy of mars.
To the wars here on earth, I'm standing tall out of you all, no more being a smurf.
I say to the men and women who've stabbed me in the back, I've relapsed & now i must attack.
Even if the blood over flows, my veins will keep me sane as my blood is low.
I'm high in the sky, you're hating because you can't see an eye for an eye.
Go ahead and cry because I'll never say good bye.
My strength is determined to fly.

I laugh because all they do is lie.
I'm real, they're fake & that's why they hate.
They can't touch me, I'm too high, and as i see it I'm higher than flying.
I've made it to first place.

Remember when you said i was a disgrace?
Ha ha look at me now, bet you saying wow!
I have an addiction to achieve, i have a mind set to believe.
So doctor doctor can i have some more prescription.
He tells me it's all in my head, that I'm all ready dead.
Yeah right I'm hanging on a cloud, and I'm going to scream out loud, until i make my mother proud.
A bum on the street once told me i was beautiful, shouldn't that be a threat, because he's in debt?
No you see money doesn't grow on trees, he taught me life was so much more than what it seems.
Pursue my dreams, that's my new theme.
Get your mind right, you're living for yesterday.
As for me I'm living for tonight, cause in this life you got to fight.
I'm aligned with the stars, like i said when my flight hits mars, expect an explosion that shuts down all cellular bars.
crying and lying won't make you stronger, you'll just be drowning longer.
I say run until you can't feel your feet, don't stop until your watch beeps.
Then you'll be true to your self and to your past, because you've defeated the last.
Pin, drop, blast, i have no time to look back at the past.
Lights, camera, action
& to my dreams I'm on the way so there's no slacking.

0 comments:

Blog Archive